A-Z Index of Departments
Enter a department, college or area in the "Listing" search box or select a letter below.
|ML: 0139 Rm: 655 Building: STEGER Fax: 513-556-4477|
|Web Site: http://www.uc.edu/publicsafety/staying-safe/night-ride.html
We'll Pick You Up!
Sunday - Wednesday: 8:00pm-12:00am
Thursday - Saturday: 8:00pm-2:00am
Using NightWalk is easy!
1. Call (513) 558-WALK (9255) to schedule a ride. Ask for the current wait time before placing your request.
2. NightWalk will call you a few minutes before the van arrives.
3. When the van arrives, get in and go for a ride. Confirm your name and destination with the volunteers.
- NEVER TIP/PAY THE DRIVER. They are not permitted to accept money.
- No OPEN alcohol containers allowed in the vans. Closed (never opened) containers are OK.
- ALWAYS be respectful and courteous to the volunteers and other passengers.
- Only UC Students/Faculty/Staff and their respective guests are allowed to use NightWalk.
- NightWalk does not operate during Summer quarter.
- NightWalk volunteers reserve the right to ask passengers to exit the van at anytime.
- You may be sharing the van with other passengers. Again, be courteous and respectful.
NightWalk Service Area
The NightWalk Service Area is the geographical area including and surrounding the UC Main Campus in which NightWalk vans can travel to complete pickups and drop-offs. This area is based on the distribution, popularity, and safety of surrounding areas in addition to their distance from campus and utility to UC students.
The area is bound by I-75 to the west and I-71 to the east. The northern boundary is loosely governed by the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden and Cincinnati Children's Hospital, while to the south it is limited by a small portion of Central Parkway and goes just beyond Christ Hospital.
Exceptions - locations which are served but are not within the outlined service area:- UC College of Applied Science (CAS) campus - 2220 Victory Parkway
- Frisch's Big Boy - 3226 Central Pkwy
Report this listing as incorrect.
Use the "Back" key to return to previous results page.